Thursday, February 27, 2014

I'm a strike while the iron is hot kinda guy

I know some of my posts can seem kind of moody, thing is they don't always reflect my actual mood. I may just get a thought and let it play out, it can be somber, it can be cheerful, hell it can be all over the place. The thing is if I don't at least write/type it out then who knows when it will circle back up to the surface, I have issues with that. Having a great idea and then allowing the monotony of the day drive it out of my head and completely forgetting about it.

Hell I may start typing out a post, get to a point where the thoughts have run out of gas come back and finish them later. Some ideas have more gas then others, if I am near my laptop or a computer I just might let them play out I just ain sure. Hell I try to tag the damn posts sometimes but since my mood may not fit the post my mind is like ummmmmm which way did he ......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews