Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I won't lie

I keep forgetting the hell out of blogger. Not that I have been blogging much on any of my social sites lately, especially with how busy I have been at work. I have gone to almost every part of memphis in the last month and a half, as well as a few trips in and out of mississippi and AR. The why is well thats what the job entails.

Now granted I don't think I have put in half as many miles to this point in time as I had last year, I felt like that Motel 6 commercial I'd been everywhere and was gonna be going almost every where else. Been to so many places from pine bluff to jackson all the way down to past tunica in MS(I can't remember the name of the town it's just faaaaaaaar away) I had made a few trips past tupelo.

And in these hard times people are really starting to buy surveillance systems so we are getting more work. Of course more work means longer hours, as well as more fights with some folks who think you should give them a $10,000 for either $100 or else completely frackin free. Which you know if you asked them for something free aw man the theatrics it's like you threatened to kill their mother or steal their last dime or something. And man don't let you go ahead and want to charge them because they screwed something up, somehow some way they wanna believe that you know their screw ups are supposed to somehow be covered by you. You give them a virus free computer and they take it on the internet and get every piece of spyware, malware, virus and worm on it, all the sudden your supposed to fix that for free. Psssh why? I gotta come out here spend my time to fix something that isn't supposed to be a toy, I mean some of them use it like one but damn this is supposed to help you protect your lively hood.

I don't know about you, but if the piece of equipment that was supposed to help me catch an employee rippin me off or some vendor drinking the beer his is supposed to be bringing me in the cooler, or maybe the idiot who broke the front window of my store and drug out the ATM machine(yes we have had a customer who's ATM machine was ripped out from the front of the store) it may not have stopped them, but when the cops wanna know what vehicle they were driving and possibly some useful descriptions of the perpetrators why would you go to websites that might jeopardize that. Maybe it's just me though. So all those miles leave me a little road weary at times so when it's time to start blogging some times ya boy just doesn't have it in him.

But I am trying to change that. So blogger I plan to visit this spot more often read more, blog more and be more active. And if I happen to cruise past your spot remember to wave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews