Friday, October 16, 2009

Did a new blog on ply tonight

By ply of course I mean multiply, same name there as here. You could call this a second attempt at forcing myself to blog. As of late mentally I have just not been in the game. I keep trying to get this blog off the ground but not to use a cop out I am a capricorn and moody by nature. When the mood strikes me I can be a blogging fool (granted the proof of this is now kinda gone because 360 is no more, previously one would have noticed a sporadic amount of blogging then a huge concentration followed by more sporadic blogging), and while I do not want this to just become my blog about my other blog, nor do I want it to seem like my bragging aha I got in at a good price on certain stocks blog I really haven't found a direction for this blog yet.

I know what the title says but I don't roll with my laptop like I used too and as I have been driving more I don't get as much backseat blogging time(dunno how I would do it on my phone though), I have been twittering a little more no where near my spring levels but I have been tweeting more 300 tweets so far this month. I wanna go read a good book or two, hell a good graphic novel most of my life as of late has been work, paying bills and alcohol. No I am not dependent on alcohol we have a loving relationship and get along just fine. But I have not been doing much else, though I have started gaming again, just beat marvel ultimate alliance 2 through once on heroic going anti of course but I do want the iron spider costume(don't judge me it looked cool) for web head. Now I do mildly disagree with the new costume not having any bonus attached as well as there only being ONE new costume, the last game had a few for everybody. I love the fusion attacks some are more impressive then others.  And what marvel did to speedball wow, I used to own his first appearance(damn brothers and by brothers I mean my actual siblings). I don't even mind the stupid collect X amount of crap to unlock such and such character stuff. though there are a few characters they better make downloadable: She-hulk she's just cool always liked her, spiderwoman she had some fun attacks last game, I would love to take bishop for a spin, it would be nice to have the spiderfriends together so I guess firestar. And cloak and dagger man they are a blast from eye damage past(I say eye damage past because I used to read in low light on long car trips spiderman, cloak and dagger, power pack, west coast avengers, x-men, new warriors, yes you detect a marvel bias and guess what you can do).

Speaking of Marvel: Disney please do not screw up the greatest comic book company in the world, yes recently on SOME things they have lost their way(iron man armored adventures tony as a teenager, I mean yes there actually was a teenager ironman story line out there for a hot minute but where's the alcohol abuse) but come on the movies have been hot. Yes I am scared about Captain america, Thor, Deadpool if ryan reynolds does not play him(Ryan come back your perfect don't let DC trick you, green lantern sucks okay the original green lantern sucks the new guys are kinda cool), The avengers movie.

My thoughts on the new Nightmare on elm street, I will give jackie earl hale a chance. If he plays him a little wittier then he played Rorschach in watchmen he'll be a great freddy kruger. I am always against remakes unless the are of a higher quality and basically retell the story better then it was told in the original (Batman begins, The incredible hulk, Star Trek yes I am giving the new star trek props). Haven't been to the movies in a hot minute either I think the last thing I went to see was GI joe, haven't done a review in a hot minute either.

Welp a nice moderately sized blog without the peppering of my usual four or five letter words and no F bombs man I must be getting mature perish the thought. Catch ya next time I darken bloggers doorstep again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews