Thursday, October 29, 2009

Man what a game

I'm banning myself from ply tonight. I'm gonna let the yankees fans lick their wounds, I know this hurts to be dominated in the first world series game in your new stadium but they have been talkin smack since they won game 6 on sunday.

I mean I do understand they are "the payroll", they are the most storied team in baseball, but we're the defending champs. And the philadelphia phillies went about it like it was last year and they weren't playing the New york yankees, penantville. And yes watched the game start to finish it was great. 3 more wins to back to back world series championships I'm a philly fan who gets to say back to back titles man that feels nice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews