Saturday, January 1, 2011

The first of the year

Good day my fellow netizens lend me your eyes and spare me a keystroke or two, a new year has begun I hope the year finds you in good spirits and if not that tomorrow you find your reason to smile(mine is many miles away).

So its 2011 I wonder what this new year will bring, the last one brought some good memories, some cherished thoughts and a few heartbreak(yes I have a heart). I'm doing this one from blogger droid so i can continue to watch the "Doctor Who" marathon, I love this show I've watched the show off and on for years. I have a few BBM buddies who like it too.

I know I have been scarce since I went to see Tron:Legacy, I didn't fall off the face of the earth i just wasnt in a big bloggy mood(capricorn perogative it happens). Blogs I've skipped:Birthday blog, Tron blog, Christmas thoughts(this one covers new years). No real clue what I want to talk about yet so *bows* for now this is adieu
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews