Monday, December 27, 2010

I did say I get flakey this time of year

And with all the added disappointments of where I ain and what I can't do sometimes these pages are more like a weight than a release, but there on some things I wish to get off my chest, some fantasies I wish to type out so I won't be gone next longer and no this blog is not see you next year(yet) whether it will be tonight or tomorrow I will start cleaning up old business I'm not sure, but I will.

Each year one should reflect on who they are, where they have been, and where they want to go I'm going to do that, as the sang go fear don't leave here, and regret was drunken away so long ago that all I have left is reflection. Whether it be the mirror, the bottom of the glass, or the front of my mind it is what it is. What is yet to come I do not know, what I have already gone through I can appreciate, dark times have past and more will come but until I don't tomorrow I will wake up and face the day anew. Not bright and shining but determined to move a few steps closer than I was yesterday.

For those wondering where I have been, just staring out the window watching the clouds go by(or teeth chattering in a sheet as the heater broke thats another story that needs to be told), I'm here, there and everywhere. And I will return I talk to much not to ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews