Thursday, September 1, 2011

Plans for the night

As rare as it is FINALLY a late night has knocked me off my normal center. I slept well into the afternoon and it wasn't even a Sunday(which is my usual lazy day) so tonight I plan to get back to reading the books I got from the library, continue to watch some more Ikki Tousen Dragon Destiny (I would recommend watching the first season otherwise that vid will make absolutely no sense), possibly try to find some news from my Eagles preseason finale(who am I kidding I will be on the webs watching the whole thing), maybe trying to swing a ride to pick up the new Madden(what this will be the 3rd one I have bought in the current gaming generation 1 360 and it would be my second ps3), more goofing off on Facebook and possibly do some google+ ing not unlike facebook while I get a lot of interaction on plus, some days I just ain there. These lulls of mine aren't just limited to my ability to write a blog and be satisfied with the content(and yes if I don't like it I refuse to post it, same as with a comment. I am evil with the backspace key if I don't feel engaged enough or dislike the quality), speaking of content seems a lot of people have been stopping by as of late(not according to google analytics but she is such a hard taskmaster to please anyway) I thank you, hope you enjoying. I know since I rarely post anything controversial here(me lack controversy, the unmitigated gall but yeah here no cursing very little controversy what can I say) I don't get too much reader interaction but then again I have gotten some, and not just from people who know me.



But enough let me head that tangent off now, I am up so if you see me responding somewhere thats why. I will hopefully get a picture up of my current selection of library books tonight and will discuss why in the hell I picked them in the first place. It was kind of funny I picked Kitsune up that day and my local library had a copy of Scott Pilgrim book 2, you know the one I couldn't get him for his birthday way back when the look of larceny in his eyes was priceless. I'm proud of him for not stealing the book, as a former hard core comic collector I know how hard it is not to complete a series when you finally find that desired item. Anyway I just notice that I have gotten with 7 posts of last years total, wow I swear it always surprises me how many times I hit the keys and post. If you were to ask me before I checked I would say a few here and there, yes if something is really bugging me I will probably write something, even had an offer to do movie reviews somewhere(which felt really awesome even if I am no where near that good at them), but I personally do not pay that much attention up front. So when I say I'm surprised at how many visitors I may have garnered in a month I mean it.  I pay attention but it's not like I have a monthly goal to how many folks have to visit.

Another thing looks like this week will be another pass as far as movies are concerned my local theater is only showing Apollo 18 and Shark week as it's new releases. So again my socks are unrolled, I can not believe that the Smurfs are still playing Conan is only 3 weeks old I can see that, Final Destination 5 okay, Even Rise of the Planet of the Apes, but THE SMURFS WTF. Okay Okay rant over, just wow why can't I get some really good new hotness, and as I check I realize THERE AIN NONE. Even looking at some of the nearby theaters my socks stay unrolled I mean the Stage 13 is still showing Harry Potter 7 pt2 but it should almost be on video by now. Guess it will be another Red Box weekend.

Now IF I do pick up Madden 12 I guess I might be a little scarce again but since I have the laptop I can actually blog while by the PS3 so it isn't really an excuse.  I have blogged while gaming and video watching before(granted my key tapping may be annoying to some), I still have to find my wireless headset for my PS3 or else Kitsune will have a right to wring my neck he bought it as a birthday present and somehow it got misplaced. I hop it's just under a couch or something. Enough rambling(though I am sure dear readers you are well used to it by now, and I do thank you putting up with it, I hope in some cases it is at least more enjoyable rambling then when I first started) on to dinner, reading and possibly another post.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Tracy, how was your day? I ended up having to work so my plans were averted, oh well things happen

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews