Sunday, June 13, 2010

A few blogs rattling around

This may be another multi post night, it would have been a multi post about the A-team and Karate Kid but they were both sold out when I could have done both tonight so I got A-team in tonight and Karate Kid I will watch tomorrow.

I also have a blog in my head about the animosity I see between black folks some times. I mean I would act like I didn't know where it came from but I've been alive too long to ignore it, the "cries" may change but it really is as old as our stay here in these United States. Some of us are light skin, some dark, some of us are skinny some fat, some of us have natural hair some none or straightened.  The battle lines really aren't important the fact that we are still fighting is. And the worst part about it is the people fighting not only should know better but half the time are talking out of both sides of their mouth because one side fully admits they do know better. Now with who I am and how I like to go off sometimes the latter will be the harder blog to do here in no cussville, but I want to try and fight it out.

So if I am successful I hope you enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews