Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It seems spring is "peeping" in early

You can always tell when the seasons are starting to change, the birds, insects and animals start coming back in full force and being more frisky. Now I'm no bird watcher so I dont know if this is a Starling, a Robin, or what I just know they spent a good 10 minutes chasing each other around the front yard.

I thought it was funny, after the snow storms, the cold weather and rain storms I see two birds. The cycle starting over again, Mother Nature just needs to catch up and stop with the Bi-polar/Schizophrenic thing and just come with the Median weather.

I took this yesterday and forgot to finish the blog so done enjoy "squirrel"(I never saw "Up" but I loved that part of the trailer)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews