Thursday, April 7, 2011

Man am I seriously out to lunch right now

This is turning out to be one hell of a 24 hour period, in the last 12 hours alone I have


This is the backflip opened out
1.  lost my phone







2. Broken another braided resistance ban
I just bought this one what 4 blogs ago
This is it coiled up all nice











3. and have yet to get rid of this cold from hell, allergy explosion collergy whatever it is.



Right now I don't feel like crap, I feel like what crap stepped in. So needless to say I am probably going to be a PEACH to deal with this afternoon. To make matters worse, I have a couple of words with friends games I wanted to finish. I had a few blog drafts on there(always fun to lose blog drafts), of course all my e-mails go through there(ooooh what fun that is right now, you can read my e-mail), granted as it is going straight to voicemail before a single dial it most likely means it's ratchet behind is out of juice, and thus useless at the moment, until someone charges it up. I will check two places again tomorrow to see if I left it there if I find it yay, fine no harm done, if I don't gotta have the phone shut off and disconnected until I get a new one. Of course I STILL have yet to do blogs on EITHER of my phones(and it's a lot harder now since the pictures of my bold are of course, on the android I R SMART).

There are days when it rains it pours, I mean granted the android is my MOSTLY work phone so all my personal stuff is on the crackberry(now THAT would have been a tragedy all the music I have on here, and the pictures. Now further vigilance on this one to make sure I put it where it belongs). The funny thing is my blackberry bold I was using hands free at the time so it wasn't like I had to put it down to pick up my blackberry, just weird and annoying. I mean I remember the last place I actually took a call on it from was Home Depot, so it may be in home depot is was just late as all hell and I was hoping I had left it at the cash register and that the cashier had seen the phone and turned it in. I guess I could have left it in the aisle(things happen) but as it was almost closing time at home depot I checked the last place I thought I had it and will have to check again tomorrow, hopefully they call us and say they found the phone. I mean it's an android but it's not the big face dual camera android, it's a flip out with a flip out keyboard. I like keyboards me and touch screens ain vibing right now, maybe if my fingers lose like 5 pounds I can use a touch screen like everybody else(fat fingers).

But I am down one phone, down another resistance band and as far as my evening workout goes, I am the lame because I didn't get to finish it (*sarcasm* #imwinning) so thats something ELSE I have to spend unplanned money on, grrr. It will wait til friday hopefully(if the last dreg of a resistance band I have left from the kit before can hold up to a days workout.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    Total Pageviews