Sunday, May 27, 2018

For the THIRD weekend in a row I have gone to the movies

And yet, no reviews(semi haven't been feeling them), No trailer blogs, Nothing. I will ATTEMPT to rectify that today as tomorrow is a holiday. You can hold me to it, I just might let you down. In case you are wondering, I went to see Solo: A Star Wars Story. Yes the movie about everybody's favorite blaster packing scoundrel, with the Giant Furball co-pilot, and the Quirky ship we all want to fly. Wasn't that many trailers, but then again Unlike say MARVEL Studios they don't have another movie til most likely NEXT year.

But yeah I am going to attempt to do a trailer Mash up post and see how far I get through it. If I get done it will post sometime tomorrow most likely while I am on the grill. If I don't welp it will just be another quiet day now won't it. Writing slumps are hard to break, especially when you don't even touch the keyboard for anything besides Youtube or Googling who was in what. It has been a bad year for writing as far as my moods have been concerned, even this is typcrastining. I'm typing out this thoughts but avoiding really saying or doing anything. So yeah IF I can get through it, I will make some type of TRAILER post or 2. If not, WELP can't miss what ya wasn't looking for now can you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews