Monday, November 9, 2009

I'm proud of me

While it hasn't been everyday for the last month or so I have really been blogging on this site, I think I have pretty much doubled it's content, and the best part about it no cursing, woohoo. I may have alluded to a few, I may have admitted in parenthesis where I might have wanted to, but isn't that part of the deal if you can admit where you would have done something but don't actually do it is that no progress?

Am I a cussoholic of course, I grew up in new jersey. Think about it the shared state bird of new york and new jersey is the middle finger(no not the pigeon though we do have a lot of them) cussing is like a right of passage when you understand that not only do some folks need to be cussed out but that you need to be the one to do it you understand what it means to have grown up in jerz(say joisey to me and you get cut, I ain playin). So the fact that I am about to hit 20 posts on this here blog and a good 10 of them will have been since september I'm going to accept my YAY ME!

Now yes I am random, I could have sworn I warned you of that ahead of time am I opinionated yup though I have not shown as much of that yet, but again it takes a bit for me to stop dropping the F-bombs to say whats on my mind. Cause sometimes you just gotta call it how you see it, if I think your a stupid , of a dumb , I'm going to say it because somebody needs to. And before you say ooh growing up in jersey is a cop out no it's not, while we may appreciate subtlety in jersey(mainly because if you dig to deep you will find where the sewage, garbage, toxic waster, or bodies are buried) we also understand when our time is being wasted and when we might need to just stop you off and make you cut to the chase. Another thing there is a certain understanding I have towards people who I can tell are trying to steam roll over you if they think you have a kind heart, hey I believe in the golden rule treat others how you wish to be treated so if you come at men acting like you have or want something shoved up your rear I will be glad to oblige you. I am nice not because I am hard wired to be but because I understand I can be a little overbearing and eviscerating when I go after people on certain subjects. I call it how I see it and if I realize you have no point and are just hoping to bully your way through fine we can get this on and poppin, see to me this isn't a popularity contest I have sat back and watched the popular folks. Come to find out they are the puppets not the puppet masters, they have to do and say certain things, wear certain labels, be at certain places, and pretend to like certain things.

I mean I thought you wanted to be popular so you could set the trend not show yourself to be the first person on the bandwagon when I realized that popularity lost it's luster to me. I would rather be myself saying how I feel, and what I think then just be the first puppet at the front of the crowd, why I mean what is the benefit in it? Am I doing something I like maybe maybe not, am I getting some unbelievable amount of power uh uh I'm being driven by the current personally I prefer to be that tree growing in the middle of the stream I may not be stopping anything but you are forced to recognize my presence. I don't have to obstruct the progress but if and I repeat if there is an objection I will raise it.  And if someone feels they need to reach out to get out of the current come towards me and I will be there, just who I have always been can my style be argumentative sure mainly because when folks have the mob behind them they really like to use that extra weight to try and push you aside, but if you can stand your ground and make them actually prove they understand their own point a snow ball turns back from the beginning of an avalanche back to a snow ball.

Because the mob is not always right, the mob is just the easiest. See if you go along with everyone else most likely because they do not wish to admit off top they are fools there is safety in numbers, but the truly exceptional the brilliant never have a problem standing on their own and showing hey here's the truth as well as my data to back it up come and prove me wrong. It ain about the infamous and ethereal that but about what I have discovered and what I would like you to put to the test. Rarely do they wish to be tested, if you test them you will probably find the chinks, cracks, and fissures in their armor. But if you just bow to the weight of the mob behind them well hey I will get off because I had the majority with me and we were all wrong we're sorry but I mean how were we supposed to know. Which is basically the enabler of ignorance not having to think about what your doing and just saying oh well the crowd is with me doesn't make you right, hell it might even make you cruel. And the crowd can often and easily be cruel because as a faceless mass previously there was little to no accountability. I mean when 10 plus people are pounding the hell out of you where do their arms, fists, feet and weapons end and their faces begin you may see the blood lust in their eyes but will you see much else? I doubt it.

Well it's Monday morning I hope all have a great week coming up, as always if you have something you want to add feel free I don't have a problem hearing another persons opinion. Just understand if you are gonna parrot someone else to me I will cut you off mainly because I want to interact with you and if you do not have you own opinion I can go out here in the ether and dig up someone else's speech to cut and past all by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews