Saturday, November 7, 2009

Yay it's saturday

Looks like I am not officially working today. I say that because once we get past 12 o'clock on a saturday if I ain working I'm usually not gonna be working for the rest of the day.(by the way don't pay any attention to my seeming to have forgotten to turn my clock back I have. my desktop that I am currently blogging on is set to east coast time, if I was on my laptop it's set to central) This has been a hard week, I mean I've detailed some of my pains but nationally just wow. That rapist in cleveland where they are still trying to make sure they have all the bodies, the shooting at fort hood, then that maniac yesterday in orlando(and why go to your mama's house after you pull some crap like that. They ain gonna stop looking for you just cause your at MOM's pssssh) way too much mourning going on.

As for me personally I actually do have to go see a customer, his computer was down the other day and unfortunately I have not been back in his direction since wednesday so I need to go check on his situation. Past that I plan to lay back and relax too many long nights this week. Damn it I jinxed it now I gotta go work oh well will finish blogging later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews