Wednesday, December 16, 2009

He who is without sin cast the first stone

I wanna remind people of something the guy who said that didn't touch a rock, pebble or brick. So for the CONTINUED Tiger Woods coverage, really why is this still a story? Is it because the Billion dollar black man listened to his penis? I mean I have yet to see the front page apologies to Michael Jackson as well as the crusade to have EVERY LAST DIME of the money he paid out to the people who were lieing on him claiming that he was a child molester repaid. So here is my question if you are a minority who has made more money in your Genre than could be imagined by your peers of any color does that mean that folks not only get to drag your name through the mud but constantly re-wet said mud daily until they really find something juicier to talk about? I mean seriously, I mean he is just a golfer but for real how many athletes at college or above level if I follow them from the practice or game facility to their hotel room am I not gonna find the essence of groupie?

And as for some of the sports columnists is it jealousy? I mean what is the main difference between them and tiger woods, he isn't FREAKISHLY HUGE, think about most of them the sports they comment about they have no chance in. A bunch of 99 pound soaking wet or out of shape 300 pound blow hards. But golf, golf is all about technique, the swing, the decision making. And while there have been successful golfers in the past nobody is as dominant as fast as one T. Woods. So I wonder is this more then sour grapes is this also a sense of I can't get him anywhere else so let me pound this one instance of weakness until I run out of new ways to talk about the same thing. He cheated, whoopee his wife had the prenup renegotiated she'll get more dough if she decides to leave but past that his infidelity is not news past the first night. It isn't, how many people cheat in relationships, I mean really where does the morality police stand when it comes to me being allowed to root around in their closets to check and see if that assistant they travel with all the time isn't a traveling butt buddy.

Sam Raimi had it captured best in the first spiderman everybody is waiting for the hero to fail they wish to see you go out in that blaze of glory because then they become the important one, oh your still the legend and you are still great but now the storyteller takes center stage because if you are no longer out there doing it only the people who saw you and have said memories can tell the tale. Tiger and Elin aren't getting a divorce, your young daughter doesn't have a chance to bring Tiger's billions into the fold, I'm sorry you can say all you want but that swedish babe seems to like where she is and like many other women married to rich husbands probably just chastised him for being so sloppy with it and is sending him on his merry way, I mean think about it is he sending her divorce papers? No, that means going forward every dollar he makes(and I will remind you that a pissed off Tiger Woods is the terror of any golf tournament) she will still get the benefit of, like Kobe's wife more big diamonds are in her future.

The women who divorce their famous husbands unless they have writing skills, or say like Kimora Lee decent fashion acumen where do they go once big daddy's pockets are gone? Usually back to wherever they started unless Big Daddy decides to be generous and take care of her going forward, but even then you are only there until Big Daddy either runs out of dough or decides your not an expense worth paying for anymore. While together and still with him, well what do you know baby I'd like and as a husband especially one who probably has a slightly guilty conscience your getting it with no worries. And if he has some fetishes that you aren't into well guess what he can have those needs fulfilled by some sideline female you could care less about.

So honestly why are we still talking about Tiger? I mean is this part of the reason he was so dominant not only was he good on the links but he was also Mr. Playa Playa if so thats between him and his wife. I know many folks are all gossip all the time, but usually if somebody is that busy gossiping about someone else's life they really aren't to happy about their own. I mean honestly if my life was all that wouldn't I spend the majority of my time trying to live it? Let that marinate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews