Sunday, December 27, 2009

Okay the day has passed so let me do this dang blog

Yes I am officially 35, 2009 has been quite an interesting year. I've changed addresses again(what is it with me and not staying in the same place for a full damn decade, going back over my history I have always moved at least once in a decade and this decade I have been an over achiever might get into that around new years), I know for reasons of saving money I am staying with family but they got caught up like a lot of folks in the mortgage crisis, so we had to move. Oh well life happens. The business has grown so while I have been in memphis longer then I had originally planned I am making progress on that goal at least.  I have made two trips to atlanta this year, I met some great fellow bloggers the first trip this trip I spent 3 holidays with my wife(okay I am spending, spent our anniversary, spent my birthday then of course christmas, having a christmas eve birthday has it's perks and will spend new years), we've had fun.

Got some necessary items for the home and have been enjoying each others company. I would brag on what I have gotten for christmas but I have been robbed twice on this on so joyous holiday so I know to keep it shut, we didn't but a lot this year was about spending time together. I guess I have done okay, I mean I haven't done great this year. Let's see I'm in a payment agreement with Dewey, Cheatum and howe I mean it's comical, though the best part of the comedy is with all of their wicked ways they ain getting over on nobody but themselves.  I need to renew my license, it expired the on my birthday. I have to go to court for an accident I was in when I get back. As has already been stated I need a new laptop, so I will also be chronicalling that journey over the coming months both on here and possibly on ply. I'll give the Laptop name and probably model number, a few of it's features what I like and what I don't like. Right now I'm leaning towards a Vaio mainly because I like Sony products (except for the PS3 still don't own one yet) and I want one with a blu ray player in it and it seems to come standard with Vaio's.  I digress.

09 has been an interesting year for me, Have learned a lot got me a crackberry been enjoying the hell out of that. I've done more travelling around the midsouth, started to exercise a little bit need to get on that a whole llt more though. Hmm I mean usually I do these blogs the day of my birthday but with my laptop being dead well it wasn't that easy.  So this is my attempt at catching up, I should also state that while I have blogged a few times on the Wii it isn't as easy or as user friendly as a laptop or desktop. Desktop I have in memphis laptop has died here so for now I am without.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews