Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wii are a little sore,lol

I'm telling you the nintendo wii is a great invention. It's gets you off the couch and every game is more and more fun each time you play it. All I have is the Wii Sports game that comes bundled and I have yet to get bored with it. Now I am a little sore, all those serve returns, punches, home run hits and long drives do take a slight toll. It's almost like actually being out there doing it.

Now while he always complains and says he ain into video games I think I could even get my dad into the Wii golf, especially since you actually have to swing like you do a real golf club. I would probably have to get him the club attachment for him to make the connection but it should work for him too. Get him the Wii tiger woods game and let him go at it.

As for the Wii fitness tests they have on there I wanna say some days I can't stand them, day one I was 33, day two I was 24, and day 3 was a personal low I was 46, my wife was dying today I was 27 though so it's an ebb and flow thing, but it is fun. Oh for those who have a Dlink wireless or any other wireless router make sure you wireless is either on channel 1 or channel 11 mine was on channel 6 and acted like it didn't wanna actually connect to the internet changed it to 1 and it worked just fine. I know with it being christmas time gaming packages are starting to go on sale so if you want some nice family fun pick one up, haven't bought any games yet, that may or may not come next week if we do dunno what I plan to pick up.  But like I said it's a blast and I hope wifey will enjoy it.

My vacation is going quite well and I am going to try and tweet and blog a little more, unfortunately my laptop fan is deciding that it doesn't want to cooperate I already knew I was in need of a new one because with my job I need to be up on the latest OS, so I need to get a pc or laptop with windows 7 on it. But the constant shutoff due to overheating is killing me. Hell I am doing this blog again on a wednesday after starting it tuesday.  Just tiring as hell. hopefully I can get through this quickly. Okay another vaca blog may come soon, I may try blogging from the wii next. Ve shall see

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews