Sunday, April 3, 2016

First controlled flame day of the year

Well for me anyway, today was BBQ day, no special reason other than it got nice around 12 o'clock. Cleaned the grill last night, ate breakfast, gave it another once over and then SMOKED MEATS. Yes yes, there is nothing quite like the relationship between man and grill. I guess if I'm talking about it I better show it huh







Hot dogs and smoked links, and yes you want you smoked links to bust open before you eat them, otherwise you get a mouth full of hot juice and probably can't taste anything for the rest of the evening. Usually I do these somewhere in the middle, but it was a late morning, no ribs this time and JUST IN CASE anybody showed up early and hungry they could eat.







Then of course we have the hamburgers, what bbq would be a bbq without hamburgers? Juicy, bun size and ready for a hungry mouth. Add the fixins of your choice and have at it. Supposedly not that many folks are stopping through thus no three grates of fun, but hey if you did stop by you could get a bite right.


Last but not least, the pounded flat chicken breasts. If you are greedy(like me) you can eat a whole breast by yourself, sauce optional. Otherwise cut it in half and either have it as a sandwich or just cut it up with a knife. Plenty of ways you can eat one and all of them are delicious. Now I did have an issue not being able to finish my plate but part of it was exhaustion and I think the other part of it was I'm just full. No shame in that at all. Anyway this was on the grill today(I threw the pan up there just so that I could give those last 3 pieces a little more heat.

Happy Sunday, I hope everyone had a warm and fulfilling one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews