Thursday, October 28, 2010

Grrr I'm being a douche

I have at least 4 blogs sitting in draft right now and I know I need to work on like two of them, hell two of them would probably be easy to write if I just sat down and did it, so what am I about to do, thats right watch some anime and force myself to hit the sack again. Actually I just told on myself so I am going to TRY and at least work on them some more. Hell this has been at least a blog a day since I started again(hell a few days more then one blog a day) now no none of it is serious, deeply research world changing fare.   This is me, if I change the world it will by showing folks that yes there is someone who will still be a human being to them, who will still give you that morning greeting that may brighten your day in hopes that on his darkest day someone will brighten his.

It's silly I seem like a child with a comic book, so what is it so wrong to want to live in a world where people are nice to each other? Is it wrong to want to wake up in the morning(bwahahaha okay be FORCED TO WAKE UP IN THE MORNING) and just hear a "good morning and how was your day", or that "hey my day isn't great but I'm gonna make it okay". I've said it a millions times before, you get more than you put out when you put kindness out into the world it always bounces back. A smile could brighten up an otherwise dreary day, a small gesture of kindness could replenish anothers hope in humanity. Sometimes it isn't the huge grand standing things that make a difference it's all those small gestures on the way to the ledge, that kind word, that "hey I had two whatevers drop you want the spare I'm not that hungry/thirsty", or that kind person willing to give you a ride, who holds the elevator/train/bus.


aiight this is a ramble and a half and this time would be better spent working on some drafts. I hope everyone who traipse past is having a good night and is ready for a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews