Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hmmm seems blogger does not accept mms, guess I'll have to e-mail photos and the like to it in the future. Yes I am just doing this to see if and how this would work for future blogging. I know how often I tend to be in jacked up places this will allow me to empty my mind of cluttering thoughts, comeback, and edit them later.

I just hope this one works or else I did something craptastically wrong. Oh and I need to reevaluate my stock holdings that one is Waaaaay overdue



Okay after checking how it looked once I sent it from my phone(the break is obviously the editing point) it seems a phone blog would basically be like tweeting so I would definitely have to come back later and edit it. It don't like more than 140 characters. Thats cool though, again at a moment of boredom when I just want to spit some things out that would work until I get back or else I could possibly set up the mobile option so I can e-mail it in and set that for save as draft. Ahh the wonders of technology. It's still bull that it wouldn't accept my MMS but then again if it was just for cell phones, most cells send pictures in the SMS somehow  just gotta figure it out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews