Friday, October 29, 2010

First moblog attempt via E-mail

Man this is a annoying day. I've picked up 3 PC's so far am waiting on a call back about the 4th, my phone is getting its normal crappy reception and I need to hit the ATM but my pockets are light.

Somedays it amazes me how I'm vocabularicly balleting through my normal thought processes to translate "me" speak to "ponder acceptable" speak. That whole floor routine up there you wouldn't believe what I was thinking as I typed. This is another post for 2 fold reasons. I wanna check how this blogging version works and I'm bored as hell sitting in a car with nothing to do and no one to harass.

Back to sitting and waiting I'll do another update soon, may need to hit the facilities soon just to drain my bladder
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews