Thursday, February 24, 2011

My new webcam

This is about to be cruel, yes I am about to do Will Smith's MiiB bit 

Old and busted






New hotness





Thats right the new webcam is all awesome looking and the picture quality is amazing, I feel kinda dumb for forgetting to use my Best Buy reward points, but hey it was a nice deal. I may not have liked the picture quality of my old webcam but my wifes looked fine so i figure I just got the bum camera. The new cam, awwww man can I say they(logitech) did not oversell the picture quality. I mean at 2 MP(before I rebooted my PC) I looked clear, you could see my face, the stuff in my background actually had form and shape. At 8 MP wow I almost feel like you see me right in front of you.



It was a hard choice Best buy had the HD C310 and the HD C510 both on sale at decent discounts: the 310 for 29.99 and the 510 for 39.99(each was $20 bucks off the normal price) old and busted maybe 1.2 MP no mic, new hotness 2 MP native 8 MP with software enhancement. New hotness has face tracking, right sound, digital zoom, damn near full tilt and rotation.

I was worried I'd be pissed after buying it now I'm mad I waited so long, as I dont like the blogger-droid features for links I'm gonna post this and then clean it up, hell I think I'll finish typing it up on PC too
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

As you can see there is linkage in the post now which obviously means this is me on PC.I am enjoying figuring out the features on my new camera, they have these weird Avatars, Face filters and Facial accessories that are kinda fun to play with. I am by no means an expert on using my new logitech camera, but I will say this I see why folks were running out to buy them recently. And for those early adopters out there I wouldn't have paid 90+ for this bad boy but 40 and change ain bad.

If you have similar good experiences, bad experiences or are looking into getting a new camera yourself, leave a comment and we can talk about it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews