Sunday, February 20, 2011

Long day, bone tired

Okay due to situations beyond my control today ended after 9pm for me. So no I'm not in a good mood, "The Losers" came out on HBO tonight so that was kinda cool. I'm currently downloading the "Killzone 3 single player demo" from PSN, I was about to play Black Ops but it seems that attack on Sony's network I was reading about earlier popped up. A long expansive new TOS(Terms of Service for those who never got those warnings back in the AOL days), that probably provided me more eye strain than any 3D movie I ever tried to watch wearing glasses.

Before I stepped out to make my last delivery tonight i had STARTED the trailer blog for "I am number 4", I was talking about X-men:First Class, I'm doing this blog from my android as not to remove that one from my screen. Damn this is a long D/L it started oit at 34 minutes, not one to easily fall asleep when the sun goes down Boredom is boredom.

Now to be honest I have not played a single Killzone before, I know it was the supposed Halo killer but to my knowledge it never lived up to the hype. Was Halo perfect no(damn near, but no), it was fun as hell though. It allowed me and my siblings and my young wife a chance to bond, smack talk, and enjoy evenings at home together, aaaah good times. Pre halo I hated FPS' they were always clunky and awkward but after Bungie's epic I gained a new appreciation for the Genre.

Man my lids are heavy sitting here doing nada, the trailer blog is one of Two blogs I mentioned wanting to do on facebook the other is of course the review of the movie. 8 minutes left on the killzone Demo, I hope its fun. Putting this blog down may take a short nap since the content is taking its sweet old time
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews