Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's saturday

I said I would try to post somewhere at least twice a week I already did one on here, so here is my second.

Whats this about? Not a damn thing, my mind isn't focused on anything at all. I mean my cousin got married last night so Yay cuz, I couldn't get my aunts network to work today so I have to take some more parts with me tomorrow. One of those days you know how it is, you woke up you trudged on and you came back to the house.

Part of my problem I know is the lack of dreams. I'm here, problem is in essence I am ALWAYS here. My mind seems to be holding on to the day to day, now yes I could have drank some of that 100 proof I bought my cousin last night, but we don't drink and drive because it's illegal(ducks lightning), okay we try not to do it anymore. My former "sobering routine" was drink two bottles of water and wait 15 minutes, wasn't perfect but it did help wake me up and reduce my blood alcohol level(I mean I'm adding more water to water, I'm not saying there was science behind it, but technically there is a little bit of basic science behind it) I'm human I admit my mistakes and tell those who want to judge me "please blow into the machine" yeah I thought that would shut you up. At least I attempted to actually make myself sober.

It's called youth for a reason you make mistakes, hopefully live through them and grow to become a better person, or a bigger tool depends on what lesson you learned.

I learned a few as a young man, as for this bought of insomnia, man I have no clue if I lay down, I'm out but I don't feel like laying down half the time and again no dreams, so I still feel restless. Superbowl tomorrow I probably won't watch, I'm an eagles fan I know I should support the state of PA(congrats to the streelers going for their 7th superbowl title) but it's not my eagles so I'm a little disappointed, I'll live but I'll live not watching the superbowl.

Oh I know if you check my blog reel you'll see a bunch of folks doing 30 days of truth. Look not in the mood YET to do a REQUIRED daily blog, if I do it I do it. But not yet and not trying to say some trueism or scar forced everyday. I'll release them when I want how I want. You my truths now, because in actuality truth is really based on point of view. Some people think I'm a jerk, some think I'm mean, some think I'm the nicest guy on the planet. When did you see me, what was our interaction with each other, is it constant interaction or fleeting. Those minor important factors can change how you view me.

So even when it's a "truth" about yourself how often are we honest with ourselves: we are either too hard, too easy, or too scared to be real about it. As best as I can, you see what I see. I wear glasses so I fully admit my vision ain perfect, but they are the only eyes I have so I gotta work with em.

Meh no labels for this one either like I said I'm here but I ain here, typing this out to start bringing some structure so that when the flood gates open again I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews