Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's February

I have told myself(and everybody on FB) that my reboot period isa over. I still feel sluggish, but i refuse to let my mind just veg, it will abuse the priviledge. My brain is like that it will be running at light speed but unfocused on anything but the task at hand.

So what have I been up to(i wish blogger droid would automatically cap the "i"s but oh well) lets see I've gone to see tron, never finished the blog on it, prestiged twice on black ops(reached level 50 and surrendered all my guns, customizations, and level ups for a new emblem and a chance to prove I can do it again), gone to see green hornet, worked my butt off, oh turned 36(didn't do that blog either), and basically just vegged. I mean yeah I've gone to work, I've maybe had a drink or two, but to quote the Mad Hatter I've lost my muchness.

This normal for me, there is always a period where my mind rebels and says "I'm takin a break, whether you like it or not . Sue me, oh wait I'm your brain suck it douche bag", and of course I let it spin along aimlessly until I need to be more focused. Well this year, I'm gonna reign hoss in early.

I hope your year has started off well for those who missed me, thanks, for those readers I lost my apologies for not being here more often, and for the newbies hold on, its gonna be a wild ride.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews