Monday, March 28, 2016

It's movie review day, woohoo

That's right ladies and gents, two days ago I went to the movies(well technically 3 days ago but as it was sold out I actually watched it two days ago) to view WB DC comics latest offering Batman v Superman:DAWN of JUSTICE (yes I am doing that sarcastically as if it is in a more pronounced voice) and if you have been to my wordpress blog you know I had some pretty strong feelings, but that wasn't a review that was a rant. Two days later, a couple of conversations with both my brother and a few friends, checking out some other reviews to see if MAYBE I am being a little harsh(which save ONE person saying they loved it, Tyrone Magnus on Youtube. He has spoilers at the end so if you watch it he warns you but I did too) the feelings are pretty much the same. I am going to try and find a way to be even handed about this, steer as far away from spoilers as possible(which is probably the only thing that saves this movie from a bad review), and admit this, I was entertained by the movie it just has problems. Like I said, if you don't give spoilers people won't understand WHY you have problems because to give them away would give away major plot place holders(I can't say points cause, yeah).

Also I am working on a post about the lessons that should be learned from Deadpool vs what Hollywood will probably take from Deadpool, which after watching Batman v Superman I am ready to double down on. I wish I knew how to Paginate here on Blogger but I guess I will just have to go ahead and break it up into different posts so that I can get all my points across. Mainly because everything RIGHT with Deadpool is everything they did WRONG in Batman v Superman. And while people don't have to agree with me, accept my points, or even read the post, I am going to be honest about it. Because I honestly think sticking closer to the good things Deadpool did(besides just making money) could make a better experience for comic book fans and movie goers alike.

Anyway this was just to let yall know, "Nah, not another hiatus, yes Sunday passed without a review blog but technically that would have been 24 hours not 48"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews