Monday, August 15, 2011

I know I know, whats up with the weekly posts

I don't know I can't explain it. I've been wanting to do a post about the start of football season, but as I have yet to watch a preseason game I guess it really hasn't clicked for me yet, and you would think with all the buzz about the Eagles I would be raring to go, but at the moment I'm not. As you can see from the few blogs I have done I've been to the movies a few times, and while it will probably draw the ire of my Geektyrant buddies I think I will hit Conan this weekend too.

Maybe it's my new coffee addiction but I feel so mentally sluggish lately, as I have no access to my preffered variety of mocha crack I will have to wait until later to see if that causes a spark. I also know that I am well overdue for a vacation, it's officially been a year since my last vacation, which really sucks yes I have gone long stretches of work before but I better than anyone know how much a person needs to take a break and defrag. I'm typing this out just to take my own advice WRITE SOMETHING, I always tell friends that who also enjoy expressing themselves via blog or twitter, and as of late I've only been doing it in fits and spurts. While stealthy at times I usually feel way more energetic than I do now, while whiny this is annoying. I don't know what I need to get some pep back in my step but if you got it hey send it to me I will be glad to take it. WITHIN REASON, I understand that was a clear cut case of giving somebody a chance of sending me some crazy remedy we laugh about when we here it in the movies or somebody to offer me an illicit substance NOT of my normal choosing.

Never that, I really just need a vacation it doesn't have to be surf and sand, but it does have to not include answering my work phone for more then 72 hours, it also has to include some pretty smiling faces and a lot of nakey time. Hey you vacation how you want, I'm gonna walk around butt naked in a hotel room or something until I decide to go somewhere. How can one recharge their batteries while restricted by clothing, a nice hot soak in a Jacuzzi might also be helpful.

okay now I'm just rambling anyway I'm around so leave comments, I think I have a messaging system if not there is always twitter or tumblr

2 comments:

  1. Everyone's been there Prime, I bet money a 3 day reprieve from the "grind" would help and kinda put some focus on the blurry. BTW the Eagles are killin' it don't watch any reruns of yall wooping the Ravens ass 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the problem is finding the 3 days and figuring out where to take the reprieve. I'm more worried about the Pittsburgh game tonight, as only interstate rivals can we tend to rough each other up something fierce. Besides it's preseason our D looked nice but all the pieces weren't out there. I just hope our offensive line can hurry up and gel because having all these pieces are nice, but having them at the start of the season and all season long is better

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews