Saturday, February 4, 2017

Dear Lord Dampnut

Supposedly an anagram for Potus 45's first and last name(Donald Trump) is Lord Dampnut. Similar to Tom Marvelo Riddle's I am Lord Voldemort, so I am starting to think since the pres baby is such a stickler for his image and his popularity(which is currently in the tank) we should start writing him letters addressed to Lord Dampnut, the LORD part he probably won't mind the Dampnut as he really isn't know for his humility nor his appreciation for satire or parody it might drive him insane. Honestly I don't really do anagrams too often, mainly because I probably wouldn't stop coming up with words and I might skip the funny ones just to keep on going.

Now to be fair, IF Donald Trump had a decent sense of humor ain nothing wrong with damp nuts. They may have initially been wet nuts, which hopefully meant they were either involved in strenuous activity or a whole lot of fun. The Donald has always been known to brag about his sexual prowess and attractiveness to the ladies so this SHOULDN'T be too big of a shot to his ego. But he's Donald Trump, EVERYTHING is either a shot to or a boost for his ego.

A prayer breakfast:Talk about how I did on the apprentice
Executive Orders:Call a press conference(but don't take questions)
Have a secured phone:Stay tweeting on your regular account on your unsecured phones
Crooked Hillary and her unsecured email server: Still uses your Gmail account.

I would say something about hypocrisy, but that would require some folks to pick up a dictionary to do more than balance out a table. Read more than just the names of beers(or memorize the colors), and understand that there is such a thing as FACTS, things that can be proven, recorded, and recreated and then there is an opinion that anyone can have but that is not LAW nor UNIMPEACHABLE. This is meant to be light hearted so don't worry I ain about to go off on a tangent, I truly find it amazing that THIS is what we have come to. Having the guy screaming at the top of his lungs in a delusional tangent as the leader of the free world. But hey, in my lifetime I have now seen the White Sox, the Red Sox, and the Cubs win a world series. I have seen the Cleveland Cavaliers win an NBA title, I even saw the Tampa bay Buccaneers win a Superbowl so it isn't like the crazy or previously impossible has never happened before.

So we have decided to turn real life into fiction, I wonder if I get super powers next and whose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews