Thursday, February 23, 2017

The New Blogging Process

Okay, so now that I have had 2 posts come up(the second of course took a lot of POST publishing code work) with pagination I guess from now on I type out a blog, use the draft of said blog to copy and paste between the content spots, and then post the content the next day(or that evening/afternoon if I type it up fast enough). It should make for some interesting blogs going forward now that I can be wordy but not have to worry about having a huge word wall. As previously stated I don't know if it will be a so many paragraphs per page thing, so many paragraphs plus media thing, or a how dense a paragraph a thing before I decide to break it out into extra pages. But I am going to keep working at it until it becomes second nature and the more comfortable I become the more I will go off on even wilder tangents. It's going to be fun recounting more stories of my past as well as creating short stories that I don't have to figure out where I am going to break it up to make the second post at first, I can just kick back and say "page X" which of course has been one of my biggest hang ups.

And as mentioned I may go back and edit some OLDER blogs to add the Html to them at least 2 pages worth. I don't think my reviews will be too far over a page an a half maybe two but my opinions on things(or X I want to see made) those will be a little wordier from now on and better formatted. I'm sure you have noticed some changes with the pages, some of the wording and spacing. Yeah that is on purpose, I often check back to see if the blog is user and vision friendly. And that really is my contact information so if you have a complaint you can hit me up there. You can also comment anonymously, I haven't had an issue with people bugging out yet so that option is CURRENTLY still open. If it gets abused though yes I will cut it off.

Happy Thursday to all, I hope you had a good one and if not I hope it ends in a great nights sleep and an opportunity to kicks life's butt tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews