Monday, June 20, 2011

Ding dong the random Element is dead

Look at my blog my dear bloggers notice anythig missing. Come on look closely now, hmm don't know where to look? How about under the blog name? Still no

That phantom non working, non registering "Search Box" that has been up there for months has finally been axed, at first I was afraid to do anything to it, I mean what if I screwed up, what if I went to cut it out and destroyed the wrong code. That was really my fear, trying to snip out that useless search box that only returned error messages and killing something I actually wanted on the page. But I've taken the plunge, snipped a little code here and there a viola, search box gone. Now I just have to go through and complete some more blogs for this month(this one not included, this is fluff nada). I hope all those fathers involved in their children's lives had a great fathers day, I am not amongst your numbers but I appreciate the hard work many of you do and the backlash you take due to the ones who could care less. As usual you can't complain to the one who doesn't show up so you take it out on the one who does.



Still no new refurbbed PC yet, I haven't called them today but I will possibly try tomorrow I don't want to seem like the eager prom date here, yes I want it but I can be patient. Hell if I'm patient for another few weeks it will possibly be brand spanking new PC time, and if I can hold out for a month "WHOA MAMA!" while I am not a huge fan of the "bundled in printer" packages I figure if I go in store and buy the non printer bundled pack I might make out like gang busters. Or I could go and buy a new laptop, a better name brand than I did the last time(I mean I just possibly could have gotten a raw deal and a bad unit but hey fool me once shame on you, ain no fool me twice thats too much damn money) it won't be the one I want that would definitely take a month to save up for, it would be worth it, it's been a few weeks since I started saving up and I have a good chunk of money. And as I have cut out a lot of unnecessary crap from my spending I will end up saving a lot more. The "glitches" that are becoming more prevalent in my attempts to use ol' faithful here are annoying but not yet crippling, the day they become crippling is the day I take what little cash I have and buy something new so I can reload the vaio here. Hopefully have enough money left over to buy a free agent(and then make the free agent dis-assembly video probably should do some test videos when I have enough space) 2 TB maybe 3 if the price is right yeah yeah I lust for electronics.

Okay this post is getting off topic, I'm sure other bloggers out there have run into similar situations you add an element or you add a widget it throws something out of whack and then it takes you all day to fix it because you don't want to mess up the stuff that worked before.  I mean even when we Autoselect templates the widgets and some of our other additions have to be just right, sometimes you have to tweak, poke and tickle things before they act right. And once you have them acting right the fear of all hell breaking lose if you mess with them afterwards is not pretty, not pretty at all. Time to bed this one though I have other posts to work on

Oh before I forget *ba dada daaaaaah* we have officially gotten over 5000 hits, yay us and thanks for continuing to stop by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews