Saturday, June 18, 2011

A moment of Zen


At the moment I have the incense burning, sitting behind the fan to send the soothing aromas around the room quicker. I want to get some writing done tonight

Unfortunately I was in such a Zen state that is exactly ALL of the writing I got done last night. Man was I relaxed and boy did I need it, necks a little stiff but my head feels pounds lighter(or is that all the sweat). I am going to write today though I already finished one post and I'm about to kick off another, as well as work on one that has been languishing on the phone since before either the Hangover or Panda came out I dunno it's been a minute though.

So sit back and light a stick up with me, lets let all of our cares float away. I should probably find some song to go along with this but right now I am waaay too lazy.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews