Sunday, June 12, 2011

Dead week

Well not completely a dead week. I haven't tried to post from my phone since wednesday when my phone ate a blog (I swear). Anyway I have some PC's to reload I have the X-men post to write (or at least start), then its off for probably the 4pm showing of Super 8. I think, I didn't even check to see if they had super 8.

Hmmmmm that's weird I don't see any showtimes listed for today at all. Oh well that means I have to walk down there and check with no clue as to if im wasting my time. Hopefully not but if so meh I've needed to get off my but anyway. I was doing a Post about River Song last night, fell asleep didn't finiah it. If you're a fellow Doctor who fan I'm sure your like OMG talk about a good build up. I mean all the, *tires screeching* let me not co-opt this one too. Anyway so I have that post to finish as well.



Reload a few puters, post a few blogs, and then hit the movies. A full day ahead, thanks for those who stopped by even when I wasn't postingh anything. As long as this post doesn't get ate too you'll know I'm still breathing and posting. Check out our wordpress location as well. OAN anybody else bored by this years NBA finals? Maybe its just me I can't watch past the third quarter, I like basketball but this year there seems to be no rhythm just 36 minutes of hard play then 12 of okay this is your game to win, just play it out on the other team. Maybe it will end tonight and Dallas will get its first title, sounds like a good story for the NBA the last hurrah for a stored PG, the 7 foot shooting gentle giant finally capturing his prize. I know 'Bron and crew were this seasons bad guys but damn I thought this "great stories" were supposed to make me watch til the final whistle not bore me to tears.

Oh well game 6 is tonight either it will all be over or else Lebron and crew get once more chance.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews