Friday, June 17, 2011

Into every life a little rain must fall



That was the view from the shed the earlier this week. It started out as a normal morning, sun was shining mildly cloudy and then out of no wear *BOOM*, sky got dark, rain came down, and almost as if this is now a running Memphis theme:The power went out. Yup that's right we had no power again, it was only for like 10 hours(7 at the first clip then 2 shorter stints of about an hour or so each) which to some might be a lot but after being without power for days(and knowing folks who went weeks) a few hours was barely an annoyance.

Yup that was the view at 1:40 pm, luckily nothing fell (that I heard about or saw the next day) so I'm guessing there was just minor line damage thus the bought of flickering. I mean I'm saying it was an annoyance but it was kind of a tease power goes out at 1:40 comes back on at 7:53 pm, goes out at 8:04(yes we're talk big fuzzy tease), stayed off til like 10 something came on for like another hour, then went out again around midnight. It was a comedy of errors type thing, just when it was starting to get cool in the house and I would get a browser game or something cued up *bzzt whump* there went the power, I just had to laugh. I mean it seemed like MLGW was telling me go to sleep, some days things are just comical like that.

It rained again thursday night(no pics) but this one was a more tame rain storm not even a flicker. Im hoping nobody was hurt or injured in either storm, with the amount of flooding we had in April you just hope property damage is minimal and loss of life nonexistant. I don't know what is causing these years extreme deadly weather but you know if we could just buy it a birthday card or a belated present maybe it would back off. I don't mind rain, I understand how important replenishing the water table is but I tip my waiter and pizza deliver person why you washing me away with skin flint Marty over there.

Anyway I've beem absent this week on the ponderings this is my first blog in days. I have to get back on my grind I know better

Wonder Twin Powers Activate
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews