Thursday, June 2, 2011

Due to the extremely raunchy nature

I've decided to cut myself a break and do the Hangover 2 blog on wordpress so I can do the movie justice. It was funny as hell but come on, how in the hell do you expect me to do it justice when half of the best lines are illegal by the guidelines of this blog can't do it. It was one of those movies where ya laughed but never spoke of it again.

The hangover 2 felt that Doctor Manhattan wasn't enough in the movies, we need mutliple full frontal shots because we're a comedy. And they never stopped. So I'll link this post to the appropriate wordpress post later once I'm finished, I hope everyone has a great day

2 comments:

  1. True parts of The Hangover 2 were hilarious, much of it was annoying and some of it was just flat out stupid.

    The lady boy thing.........not funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing the "lady boy" thing was their only way they could get some extra OMG into the movie. Like I said in the linked review the whole movie seemed to be an homage to asian penis. The line was classic though, because when that whole scene started I was like, wait did I hear that right? No, Nooooo this is not about to be a wow, damn see there should have been a warning label right before that.

    The part with the kids was a little over the top, yet at the same time kind of okay well it was nice to see what happened in motion instead of just pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews