Saturday, February 20, 2016

It's beginning to feel a lot like springtime

Which if the weather man is to be believed is a lie, because it's about to get cold again. I'm out here on the road and have a free minute waiting for someone to get done with a long line. I am a little groggy, a little tired, but I'll be alright. A little butterfly told me that "Race" was pretty good(The Jesse Owens story), so IF I can muster up the energy later I will go and check it out. I think another big comic book movie is coming up soon as well(no not May/august soon That's Civil War and Batman v Superman) I will have to check, thanks to Deadpool the bar for 2016 has been set reasonably high, which is awesome. To have a movie break 190 million, when A it was so unbelievably screwed up the first time you saw it on the big screen, B was in development hell for so long, and C given a shoe string budget to work with just wow.

--------------------------

The day turned out to be longer than a giraffes neck so I may put the movies off til tomorrow(don't you love when out of nowhere I just change directions), but my day is over (Yaaaay, *kermit the frog hands*) and I'll probably kick back with some fallout or rainbow six siege(or both). Hope everyone is having a great Saturday and that you find a way to get out like I probably won't

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews