Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Well at least I'll be clean

I know, it looks like I'm OCD right(then again, they aren't really symmetrical are they) but while I was taking my sister to Rite Aid I remember, "Damn I'm out of body wash" so I roll in and what do you know, bogo don't know about you but two for one is right up my alley. What I didn't know was my sister was gonna be nice and buy me some as well, so now I have soap for who knows how long. My preferences are the outside ones, but hey free soap is free soap. I'm all about a clean booty and I hope you are too.

So now I am the king of body wash, I knew I wanted a bottle didn't realize I was gonna end up with four. Anyway this is a throw away blog, if you like Irish Spring body wash, and you live near a rite aid, and have a rite aid plenti card I say stock up. They have quite a few Buy one Get one free items. Otherwise I will create a real blog later. I don't know if I want to share my concerns about the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie(which yes I have quite a few, I know I wrote that I wanted to see a justice league movie but I have concerns), I also know that I put up a TT blog about Green Lantern(yeah the one that got erased) and I actually want to go into what was wrong with that movie, because the whole movie wasn't terrible, Like Daredevil it had a lot of good going on with it, it's just some of the delivery that fell short. For Daredevil it still made quite a bit of money, for Green Lantern it was just a terrible taste in peoples mouths. I also want to get into my hopes for the upcoming Wonder Woman movie, how I feel about DC picking a second Flash for their movies(and them not making it Wally West, that way you could tie the two universes together or hell make one Earth 2), my hopes for the Suicide Squad movie and what I think of the supposed Harley Quinn controversy.

Like I said this was just a "Hey cool deal going on til Saturday" type blog but I'll get to the real ones shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews