Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Once again into the breach

Hi, once again it's been a while. Something about blogging from a tablet wasn't appealing to me. I had a keyboard for my tablet I just never used it. Kind of like my Sketchbook program for my tablet.

Plus I cracked the dang thing, twice. Yes I said twice, new super hero movies are coming up and hopefully I get to go see most of them. It's February so if you don't know what movie is coming up, shame on you. I actually do plan to give the DC movies a chance, will reviews be coming, who knows. I gotta be in a certain headspace to do reviews, plus I have to fight against my need for perfection. Which is why my last few reviews didn't come out before my previous blogging device gave up the ghost.

There will be no jump with this one, I don't EXPECT to type that much this time. I've got two blogs I have been neglecting, and I don't know about you but that takes a special amount of negligence to ditch two blogs, but hey I ain no quitter. For those who checked in my absence thank you, hope you enjoyed. Leave a comment, complain about my writing style or even my subject matter. I'm not gonna change a single thing but I will respond

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews