Friday, February 5, 2016

I decided to do a more expansive blog about the Deadpool movie

Of course, since it is an R rated movie I really can't express my complete and total joy over here about it. So yes that means I am sending you over to my wordpress blog (like so) *ding*. Yes it may be a slight bit of self promotion, but I promise I added trailers and everything, you'll have fun really.

You don't even have to read anything past the Deadpool post, which thinking back I may have forgot to add categories too so I will be updating it shortly but that's it. You want to see something else on there go ahead but this post is Just about talking about Deadpool. I find Deadpool hilarious, I actually wish Disney Marvel would pony of the dough so we could get a Spideypool movie and trust me you want a SpideyPool movie. No no, don't argue you will thank me later, I know Disney is rolling in the bucks after Avengers, Avengers Age of Ultron, Captain America Winter Soldier, and Now Star Wars the Force Awakens, yall have dough and you have been selling Merch likes it's been going out of style buy back X-men give the fans what they really want:

Spider-man, Deadpool, Hulk and Wolverine all in a movie together. I mean if I had people who comment on my posts I could guarantee you it would be a deluge of "take my money NOW" gifs, memes, money tear emojis, and rawkus hallelujahs for something they didn't even realize they needed until I just said it was might be possible. But only if you do this for us Disney, isn't one of your theme songs "when you wish upon a star" unfortunately it's day time, then again it's night time somewhere and we are wishing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews