Thursday, December 23, 2010

the first of many

I'm on my droid phone the motorola backflip now as many of you know I complain about my fat fingers and touch screen phones. Well the back flip has a flip out keyboard, I am actually going to do a blog about the backflip(on my curve, hopefully my bold will be here tomorrow) with pictures and all as soon as I get back. I gotta get used to the blogger app on that droid phone though cauuuuse I never actually sent this, sokay I can fix a blog later on no biggie. But now I have the Droid option to blog and of course my blackberry e-mail blogging option so I can once again be a blogging fool.

Whether or not I will do my much maligned birthday blog past midnight I have not decided yet, technically I have all day tomorrow the question is will my heart be in it.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews