Sunday, December 5, 2010

Man am I sleepy

I actually sat down at this desk last night prepared to do the review of "The Warrior's Way" and I was dog tired. I couldn't do it so I will do it this morning. Now I fully admit that I came up with the title for that blog while in the theater, it is actually the opening line for the narration. I would have been pissed if the movie sucked, but it seemed to foretell an epic tale(which it did). So yes my everyday blogging streak has been broken finally(well technically as I did finish the "trailers" blog after midnight during my walk so truth be told I did do A blog on saturday but not by my usual standards. Saturday was a boring day though without much to report or even make me "giddy and bloggy". So no blog for yesterday proper. Sokay I've still got a pretty good clip going.

Hope everyone is enjoying their sunday(I of course could sleep in for the majority of the day because my team played on thursday so no football for me and I wouldn't be mad for missing anything.) and I hope all got a chance to rest for the upcoming week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews