Sunday, December 12, 2010

Feeling like the white rabbit

"I mustn't be late, I mustn't be late"

I was a bad boy, I got sucked into "Push" and forgot to charge my phone BUT as baby bro has the Torch now I'm using his half charged battery for the walk up and will use my half charged battery for the walk back.

As I'm walking I believe I will check out "the Chronicles of Narnia, Voyage of the Dawn Treader"(almost lost this blog forgot I started it on the camera). Now I used to own a book of all the collected Narnia works, as I have often said I read a lot as a child. Being a latch key kid with not a lot of friends or near by relatives books and TV were how you got by. I mean yes Nickelodeon had started while I was a child but NOTHING like it is today, and Cartoon Network the stuff of dreams I tell ya.

It was just your 2-3 hour after school block and maybe a holiday special. Rudolph, Charlie Brown, a Muppet something or other who programmed for kids we didn't have money, we didn't buy anything aah how times change.

CS Lewis is said by some to have been a christian story teller. He crafted his love able stories with a central Messiah like figure (Aslan) who may not have been there with you EVERY moment

Okay made it to the movie theater with time to spare I'll expand on my CS Lewis thoughts later

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews