Monday, December 13, 2010

While schedule sometimes requires it

I truly hate going to the movies Saturday night during football season. I'm a fan, a die hard Eagles football fan so on Sunday I am trying to do my laundry, relax and prepare to watch my team play football. Now granted nobody forces me to write my movie review blogs, but I do like to write them while the information is mostly fresh in my brain. Like leftovers I want to see what I still have a hankering for the next day after watching the movie so I can't do it that night. I do the trailer blogs the night of because they were trailers and whatever impression they left after I got done watching an hour and a half plus movie I want to get out there. The movies themselves again "how much of the directors world has remained".

This may seem a bit whiny, and I will admit for a none paid, unsponsored, unaffiliated blog I can do what I wish when I wish. And I do, but if I'm gonna do that I want to do it as best I can, even if it's sometimes forces time constraints later.

If you are reading my blogs I hope you enjoy(and when you find your voice speak up) I don't think December will see as much blogging as November, mainly because this is like my "vacation month" I like to kick back in December and recharge, kind of let my spirit soak up some human kindness and come back the next year raring to go. I will blog some this month but I doubt I will keep up with last months 70+ blog pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews