Saturday, December 18, 2010

On the way to see Legacy with the bredren

I'm rolling in the back seat(yeah yeah what happened to walking, the brothers said NO) on our way to the Paradiso to watch Tron:legacy with my two brothers. Lank, Jelo, Logan, Afro I've called him a lot of things he's my taller cockier younger brother(he hates me saying little brother) and Brat, Panda Bubba, Ero kitsune the baby neither of whom were alive when the first Tron came out.

Now yes this is the last Mega Hyped movie of the year, I've had a good year of movie watching. Yes I've seen some horrid crap, but for the most part I like the movies I chose to spend money on this year. This one right here though, I've been waiting ever since the first hint dropped in July. I don't know what I'm gonna do for the trailers, I'm may switch the letters to tron green in honor of finally seeing it(granted I'll be pissed if it sucks, it shouldn't Disney has waited this long to sequelize this movie).

We're coasting to the sounds of MF Doom both of my brothers are fans, I think he's cool but they actually go on missions to find his music. If he ever comes to Memphis near one of their birthdays I'll buy them tickets. I can't wait to get a pic of the Deez, I mean usually when we lived out east it was always about hitting the majestic. Nice seats plenty of choices, not far from the house that's all you can ask for.

We've seen a lot of blockbusters since they've been grown. I guess you can say its our "thing" now, it used to be playing video games together if I ever get my 360 back and I can save my old account I guess we can go to the online and start BOMBING on each other. While we love each other, our best Halo memories were mercing each other. Lank is usually absent as of late but hey, I was at his age too I'd just be out.

But the 3 of us together going to see a movie at least this time I won't be sitting here knocking at midnight to get in the door

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews