Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Another snoozer

Today was another laid back day in the world of Mr. Data. I ran into some new malware/spyware something that basically ate someones camera system. Funny thing is this one won't allow me to scan it, the scan keeps breaking down, I've tried to run a scan on it 3 times now, next option is the portable cd-rom drive after that WIPEOLA, yup it's late the scan itself would have taken anyway from 7-14 hours(depends on how I set it up), but since it has now crashed 3 straight times a reload will take about 2(if the boss approves). I mean I see ALL the data that is supposed to be there already on the puter, it's probably got a secondary hard drive so I could erase probably the main hard drives worth of info and move the guys data over. Again this is a talk to the boss moment if the scan doesn't work it already seems like this thing wants to get extra as far as the fighting is concerned.

My baby bro just got his new phone so he is running around checking it's features and being mildly annoying, but who cares a new toy is a new toy, we all act somewhat childish once we get our grubby little fingers on our new gadget. On black ops(yeah yeah blog STILL to be completed but hell now I have more info) I have hit PRESTIGE 1, which means I can now run through and re level up and re earn all my goodies, which is kind of annoying but then again I skipped it last game why not try it this one, I'll earn a little more dough but a few more items and them run out and do what I do, granted once I do it a few things will be lost:My beloved crossbow(sniff sniff), my nova gas, my beloved aug, and my shotgun.  Granted of all the things I am losing(the rest of the stuff can be bought back once I get the money for it) the shotgun I think is like 5 or 6 levels in so it ain that terrible. It's just the principle of not having my favorite customs anymore.

Oh well off to cleaning and to editing the blog I did while walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews