Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night

Happy holidays, I'm not going to be grinchy and not say anything at all. I don't know if anything hit the movies yesterday so I may head out tomorrow if something did. I know yesterday was my birthday I will do a blog about that tomorrow(damn tron is still sitting in draft gotta do that too), but today is the day little kids have been dreaming about all year(retailers hope that you were busy little bees over the last few weeks too).

As we're all grown christmas isn't the same as it used to be, a few presents are exchanged, food will soon be eaten and the day will hopefully be a laid back success. Thats all nothing extravagant, nothing mindboggling, just family, together for Christmas.

I hope if you celebrate Christmas(or kwanzaa or Chanuka) that you and yours are also enjoying this great family time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews