Wednesday, December 15, 2010

OLO

Semi bored so I'm sitting here writing and I'm bored blog. I'm back at the site we were working at yesterday but we had some power issues so now we're trying to resolve them.

Its drizzling today so no outside work is going to get done PLUS I have to go to Marianna again so I will be out of signal range(yaaaaay me). But hopefully it will be a quick run and back. We have to drop off a monitor in Hughes(which is on the way) pick up some mail at the old PO box and come back. We've got 10 out of 13 cameras working and have to find a missing 3 from before.  I got the other 3 up and working it was a bad plug up front, couldn't get his puter on the internet but I'm gonna let the other tech handle that

Mom's birthday is in 3 days and she should just be getting back in town. Now what should I get her for her B-day hmm I happen to like my budding blu ray collection so that's out(what, they get grippy with the movies they like), Baby bro wants to get her this collectors edition scrabble set which sounds cool(not that we've played scrabble in like ever I'm captain typo and lord of bad spelling scrabble ain my bag). Now as for Christmas I have no clue what I am getting anybody

Maaan this shawty is so lucky I ain have my phone out to take a picture of her crack headed self. Who out of nowhere just starts SCREAMING "Purple Rain" and ain wearing head phones. And ONLY "purple Rain" no other words. I ain gonna say its an advance stage of crackishness, but it is crackish and I wish I could have documented it. Oh well my day is like that sometimes I come to these weird off the wall places and see crazy things.

Two stops down, mostly successful trips and one to go. "Go Team Tech" okay technically there is not "Tech Team" its two people baby bro is along for the ride because rarely to me and the other tech roll together to a site. I let bay bro do all the work on this one it was just plugging up a monitor and doing a site evaluation. He's got a bad camera, we unplugged it, we'll order him a new one and bring it back.

Now I'm trying to go so we can hit Marianna and come back, but not him nooooo, bay bro takin his sweet ole time. And with no signal I can give him the ol "ey make it snappy". Saiight it was a pretty quick trip
Marianna quick, clean no fuss. A quick stop for lunch those double XXL chalupas are okay messy not as filling as one would think with all that puffy bread. We're back in Memphis now hit Aldi's for some cheese(pepper jack and provolone), and walmart for some more steaks(walmart has this great value brand cause they were out of steakumms, what I'm from philly/south jersey) and some cheddar cheese. Oh and two things of wheat hoagie rolls. Hey sometimes you want a taste of home and nothing says philly/south jersey like a cheese steak.

So about to make the steaks, saute the onions crack the rolls and do the damn thing. I hope everyone had a great day

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews