Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Another storm has passed





 Now that it's over I can laugh, it was kind of comical riding in the car listening to the local weather persons having to constantly revise their statements and since for at least myself in my neighborhood there appears to be no major damage, lights are on, internet and cable too, it may have been wet but it was mostly just loud not too big an inconvenience. Not what this does for the river draining they have been trying to do is anybodies guess. I have some during the day pics too so you could see how it looked as the weather was first pulling in to town, lots of high winds plenty of on and off rain showers, the ground has been wet for most of the day, luckily not enough to really add to the misery or at least not the misery we had out here. nothing special about this one just popping in to say yes I'm still here, and I can charge my phones and eat whatever I want come morning(unless a freak overnight storm comes through to cause another ruckus)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews