Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's Humpday, hmm did I forget something last night?

Yeah last night I was supposed to do the "Priest" review, I got a little side tracked so I'll do it today. I'm on my way oy to Turrel, Ar so I'll have some keypad tapping time, not a lot but some.

Okay break in my blogging buffering

Turrell is done, so we're headed back to Memphis it didn't take too long, but its still the boonies. May eat lunch ain sure yet, the sunrise omelet from subway was pretty good. Yeah have to do priest, may start it as a draft in Blogger-droid then finish it on my desktop. This is random and discombobulated I know but its a quick shot. More to come


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews