Sunday, May 22, 2011

Another rainy day

I hear the thunder, have stood outside to see the rain drops and the clouds. Luckily whatever flash floods may have occured today has skipped my neighborhood (which as a few blogs back of course shows that ain always guaranteed). So far no plans for the day, and as its raining even if I was so inclined to wanna fire up the grill, I ain got no cover. I need a new grill anyway, actually just another one so I can work side by side and get things done faster. Have one for burgers and stuff and another one for ribs, brisket etc that I want to cook way slower for a longer period of time.

We are raptureless it seems, we suck. I mean seriously how many times to people have to prepare us for the end of the world and we still don't do it right? I mean that bought bill boards, radio time, gave interviews and even made youtube vids(probably) and what do we humans have the AUDACITY to do? Why we treat it as another day and keep on living. Hmm maybe he was right just for the wrong multiverse like on some doctor wh, oh shiiii doctor who is one right now "Gooooooooooing"



2 comments:

  1.  a sad day indeed... still here to face the music

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes when you don't like the music you just have to change the song. You're already doing that so just give the music some time to cue in, and if that next song isn't to your liking or you ain feel it right now skip again. No matter how hard we plan life still has it's own little built in randomizer that you have to deal with

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews