Friday, May 13, 2011

First using the "official" Blogger app

Now I read the reviews, I know "glitchy" is supposedly an understatement when it comes to this app, I saw maybe two positive reviews. Most said it locked up, it mirrored pics, it crashed, it wouldn't publish. Basically by most peoples estimation it was "crap"(and that is being nice) but hey some apps work for some and not for others. But hey its the "official" app and hopefully its just like the official wordpress app(which I love) because that gives me some functionality that "Blogger-droid" lacks.

Today is hopefully a movie night, we'll see though, gotta see when I get done working. I'm also thinking of buying my "address" it seems .com is in use, which sucks but some others aren't, granted SOME of the site names were less than palatable. Its like" O rly" these are the "site names" you have as alternates, wtdta on some of them. I'll put them on WP so y'all can laugh too.  Well this is really another "digital toy" update waiting on the Boss so I can melt in the heat again (yay me).

Actually it went from hot to drizzly this is becoming super awesome day, aiight let's bed this and see what happems


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews