Saturday, May 7, 2011

More clouds, more rain really. "You Suck"














Yeah this one is just a little something to clear my head as I look out at the skies emptying its bladder on us again. Taking a quick look at the paper it seems that some of folks have had to clear out of some spots in the midsouth.

As I've mentioned(but forgot to photograph) the "Muddy Mississippi" has been rather high since the storm that tore through and wiped out the power. Especially since said storm continued to bring more rain with it(Hell I think I'll blog last Sundays photos, especially of the cars and driveway) and while there were complaints previously of droughts and water shortages I don't think we needed it all back in like a month.

The areas around me are okay, but as future pictures will show anyday you can walk out to see a lake on the front lawn. And there really is only one face you can make when looking at Lake "But that's my Car" a cheerful smirk. Cause you ain going nowhere til that water recedes. As a matter of fact let me do that blog now, so stay tuned.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Primal's Ponderings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews